Try the new PubMed on your mobile device.
Watch a 10 minute overview
Earn Point-of-Care CME credits for clinical searches in AccessMedicine.
AccessMedicine Library (112 titles)
CMDT - Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
Open Access Digital Library (open access journals from BioMed, ScienceDirect, Springer & more)
QMDT - Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
STAT!Ref Bookshelf - (43 titles)
*AccessMedicine – App Access
App access to AccessMedicine is available to users at institutions with a full site license. To activate and for continued access, users must have an active My Access account and sign in every 90 days on-site through the HealthAlliance Library’s website. To set up app access:
1. From a Library and Information Center computer, on the library homepage, select AccessMedicine.
2. Click on HealthAlliance top right screen and select the option to “Sign in or Create a Free My Access Profile” - follow the on screen registration instructions.
3. Download the app to your device via the App Store or Google Play. Use your profile login to access.
UpToDate alternative: Essential Evidence Plus (EEP)
Find it on the Homepage and under Resources. Enter your search term, then select “Current Title” (box left of search), or click on “Essential Evidence Topics” (left menu) to select your topic alphabetically.
EEP – App Access
1. Establish a personal profile: select EEP on the library’s website while on site at the hospital.
2. Select “Profile” (top left), then “Register” to create an account.
3. Activate “Anywhere Login”.
4. Download the STAT!Ref app to your device via your app provider.
5. Use your account login to access the app. Login activation must be renewed yearly.
*Really want UpToDate? Individual subscriptions are available here: https://store.uptodate.com/
2-Minute Updates - An expert physician publishing group founded out of Harvard Medical School that provides concise, curated, and authoritative medical reports of breaking medical literature as well as seminal studies in medicine.
JAMA Network Open - A monthly open access medical journal published by the American Medical Association covering all aspects of the biomedical sciences (established in 2018). Sign up for emails based on your interests.
MedPage Today - A reliable source for clinical and policy coverage. Physicians and other healthcare professionals can also receive CME and CE credits at no cost for participating in MedPage Today-offered educational activities.
Medscape - For physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives, essential point-of-care drug and disease information, and relevant professional education and CME.
MEDtube.net - The largest medical multimedia platform for professionals sharing +20,000 videos, courses, images, documents.
freeCME.com - Provides the broadest range of free continuing education available.